Management & Leasing
The multi-family clients of SG Real Estate enjoy a partnership with a firm that emphasizes customer service while possessing a thorough expertise of the Bay Area rental market.
Since I now live out of state, it is very important to have a management company who looks after my properties in the same way I did when I was there managing them. I would recommend SG to anyone that is looking for an asset manager or leasing agents.”
— Andrew K., multi-family property owner
Scope of Services
Leasing and Management
We facilitate all leasing and tenant relations while ensuring that units are rented promptly at top-market rates to well-qualified tenants.
- Determine the best rents possible through research, data analysis, and local expertise
- Generate high demand through aggressive marketing and touring campaigns
- Conduct thorough and comprehensive screenings by reviewing income, credit, and background history.
- Draft professional and compliant lease documents and addenda
- Comply with the municipal, state, and federal rules that relate to each property
With a dual emphasis on pride-of-ownership and cost-effective solutions, we manage all maintenance aspects of a property by using in-house teams, trusted vendors, and our extensive experience.
- Mobilize our in-house SG Facilities team to promptly address maintenance needs and provide janitorial/landscaping at discounted rates
- Proactively assess building conditions to identify preventative maintenance opportunities
- Utilize our network of preferred vendors for bidding and execution of large projects and unit turnover projects
- Perform routine building inspections and generate property condition reports
- Hire and supervise qualified and motivated on-site property managers when required
Administrative and Financial
We execute all the administrative and financial requirements at the most professional level and with the utmost fiduciary responsibility.
- Process, categorize, and deposit all monthly accounts payable and receivable
- Operate and reconcile trust accounts and provide monthly financial performance reports, including profit/loss and cash flow
- Manage loans and track balance sheets
- Enforce lease terms including late and non-payments
- Audit buildings expenses to identify potential cost-savings
- Track and implement maximum allowable rent increases and expense pass-throughs